Friday, May 25, 2007

When I wrote Five-Star Customer Service, I profiled many great companies and terrific individuals who, I felt, deserved a little print and notoriety for their excellent customer service.

Well, there is a danger inherent in this kind of thing: people and companies can let you down. Sometimes, they can let you down badly enough that you don't want them associated with you in the minds of the public.

Such is the case with our first edition of Five-Star Customer Service. It is less than two years old, but already I have to amend it. This is a decision that is costing us quite a bit of money.

I'm sorry that this happened. I'm extra-sorry, because would-be readers keep asking us why it isn't available. But Jane and I are working on the second edition. In the meantime, we know you'll enjoy Spoil 'em Rotten!